About Me

I have been in education for twenty-two years, thirteen of which were in the classroom, and enjoyed three years as the Afterschool Program Director.  I am currently blessed with the opportunity to serve the Malden R-1 School District as the Instructional Technology Coordinator and Math Coach.

In the position of ITC, I take care of student accounts, support the technology needs, help infuse technology into the curriculum, and create personalized professional development. In the role of Math Coach, I support teachers with math lessons and content.

Learning and sharing drive me. A positive outlook and helping others to embrace their strengths is vital. Empowering staff and students through support is necessary. Implementing the latest technology in both curriculum development and teaching with a grounding in solid pedagogy and a heart for kids is the goal.

My passion is teaching, and my interest is technology. The art of educating and technology go hand-in-hand. Technology will never replace sound teaching, but imagine the possibilities of embracing it.